Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Another Good Day

 This morning Patrick was out the door, golfing. I love it sometimes when he goes. Got a text that they were starting late, so he would be late. No worries there. 

I got laundry going. Then I went to work on my bowling sheets. I had 4 groups that needed to be changed. So, I worked on it. While I was working on that, Debbie arrived with her quilt that I will stitch the binding on. She also brought me another quilt to be quilted. While she was here, the FedEx truck arrived with our batting and backing fabrics. So, I opened it while she was here, and she liked the colors. Two of the blues are a lot alike, but they will be fine. She left and I put those downstairs. Then I went back to working on my bowling stuff and filled out a reimbursement form for the batting and backing fabric. Sent that off. In the middle of laundry. 

Once all that was done, I decided to work on my beading. 


I worked on the second Santa of the set. I need to do another one. I was having fun. Patrick got home and I completely forgot about supper. So, that got behind as well. Oh, well. 

We talked about going on a cruise. Patrick signed us up for a cruise to the Panama Canal. I'm really looking forward to it. Should be fun! Had a hard time hitting the button on the cost though. lol What fun!

I finished working on the beading and got it all done by the time I started this. I'm happy to say, I have another panel done. My wire showed up for the stars, and I'm going to finish the star tomorrow if all goes well. It's been a really good day for me. It was worth being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...