Tuesday, January 11, 2022

A Day That Ended Up Being A Quiet Day!

 This morning Patrick and I were up and getting a few things done. Funny thing was that we went to bed around 8 pm because I was beat. We had paperwork that needed to be done. I also had some QOV stuff that needed to be worked out. It's a rough road for the presentation next week. I won't be there, but I've got things worked out now. 

Then I decided to work on the cross stitching. 

I wanted to get as far as I could. I finished the left side of the robe. I am really happy with that. While I worked on this Patrick went around to get the meters read for our water system. I did get a lot done. It's coming along great. I did get rid of the APP that I had for stitching! It didn't work for me. 

Wish I had more to say, but really don't. Just enjoyed working on my Santa. That's what Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting is!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...