Sunday, January 9, 2022

Bowling Night

 This morning I wasn't in the mood to work on anything. I played games and I cooked. 

It's funny, Patrick wanted stew, and I did what his mothers recipe said to do. Of course he wanted me to add spices and then I needed to check on this and that. Finally told him if he wanted to make it, go for it. lol He backed off. Then he was surprised that he liked it!! Go figure. I made some rolls to go with it. Turned out to be really good. 

I cut backing for Debbie. She gave me her quilt that needs to be quilted. I cut the backing and 2 battings. I had the one from Laura. I have to cut it more, so I can drop off the quilt at the church tomorrow morning on my way to embroidery. 

I washed the backing and need to iron it in the morning. Plus I have to cut off some of the fabric because the church is very specific with what they get. 

We went to bowling. Man was it busy for me! I had been asked this or that. I was also in the middle of the bowling alley and the league. Our county President wrote a letter to the new owners. Neither one of them get along with each other. The bowling alley gave the letter out for everyone to read. The President of the county went a little too far on this. What a pain! 

I bowled really bad! I started with a 134, 142 and then FINALLY 170. I couldn't find the right place to stand. I couldn't seem to get the corner to work for me. What a pain! I kept trying and got nowhere fast! Oh, well. Dropped another pin on my average. 20 pins off my average is a pain in the rear!

It was not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...