Monday, January 3, 2022

Not My Best Day

 This morning I was up early to finish up my game. I got it done just before it was time to go to my BE meeting. 

Last night I received an email saying Sandy was in a car accident. I was trying to get more information, so I contacted her daughter. Apparently she was hit by a drunk driver n the afternoon yesterday. She was in Harbor View Medical Center. She broke her neck and was being fitted for braces. She's in a lot of pain and will be heading back up there. She's got a back and neck brace. I just got word she's back home. She's lucky she didn't get killed!

Cindy and I worked on a few things Cindy had. I didn't do much. I tried to finish up the bookmark, and I'm really not happy with it. The work I was trying to do, it didn't come out and had to cut part of the top off. Came home and sewed the ends down. I didn't like what I had to do on one of the ends. Not happy with the way I had to finish it. I want to add beads to it. 

On the way home I was hungry. So, I stopped at the BBQ place - they were closed. Went to the bowling alley and it would have been a 20 min wait on the food. So, I went to McD's and it was closed down to just the app. I don't order on the app, so went to Safeway to pick up a few things. I picked up a corn dog, and ate it as I headed home. Was so mad that I couldn't get a hamburger! lol I wanted a hamburger, then thought I'd get a chicken sandwich - both of which I wasn't able to get. UGH 

I worked on my bowling stuff and a few other things. Couldn't get in the mood to work on anything. Guess I'm worried more about Sandy then I am in the mood to do anything. It wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...