Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Binding A Quilt

 This morning I remembered it was Patrick's Birthday! At least I baked his cake. Katt called to wish him a Happy Birthday along with his sister. Mom forgot. 

While he was golfing, Debbie and I exchanged quilts. I had 2 quilts for her, and she had 2 for me. I have to stitch down the bindings. She is going to put the binding on the 2 I gave her and they will come back to be stitched down. 

This quilt is the one Connie did. It's different. I do like it. I think I have a pillow case to go with it. I now have 3 sides done. So, tomorrow I will finish it and then work on my brothers quilt to get that one done. These will go to the museum and be ready for the Veterans to receive them. Brother Patrick, I'm hoping, will be here this Spring or Summer. Once I know I can get Mike McCoy to join him. 

Other than that, it was just a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...