Sunday, January 23, 2022

Back To Beading And Bowling

 This morning I was playing game - no surprise there. Trying to finish before the weekend ended - no such luck!

I decided I needed to get to work on my beading. So, I pulled it out and sorted the beads on the tray since they were all mixed up. It took me a little bit to do that, but I at least was listening to the end of my book. 

Once that was sorted, I started beading. 

I started from this point and got busy. Around row 35 I realized something was off. My number of rows was not working out. I has a row ahead - so I thought. I counted and found that the row I was on didn't match the row number I was supposed to be on. So, I ended up cutting it at the double silver row. As you can see I had one too many silver rows. 

Then I had to take out that row, and re-stitch it together. Once that was done, I could could continue on. I added 2 rows after I attached the top to the bottom. The row numbers lined up with what I was doing. Now I am back on track. - Never fails for me!

Then it was virtual meeting with BE. I got to see 2 of the classes they are offering at Seminar this year. I really do want to take the class. No clue what I will do with them once they are done, but they are really cute!

Then it was time to go bowling, but we had to stop at 2 other places first. Phil had us pick up his dad's Birthday card. Then we had to go to Home Depot to pick up some storage containers. I will work on those this week some time. 

Bowling went great! We lost 2 games but it was great. I bowled pretty good! I started with a 206, 190, and then 156. Everyone went in the can on the last game. At least we took 2 games. 

So, it was busy and I'm getting back to my crafts. I love being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...