Monday, January 24, 2022

From Embroidery To Doctors Appointment

 This morning I started out almost in a hurry. Never did finish my game that went through the weekend. Then it was out the door. I did get a call from Sandy 2 saying she was coming, so I pulled my "good bag" stuff out and took that to her. 

Arrived at the Grange to find both Cindy and Sandy waiting on me. It felt good to have 3 people there! We had a great time. Connie stopped in and then Sandy 1 stopped in. Talk about laughter!! We all had a great meeting. Cindy was getting mad about the accident that Sandy 1 was in. She was really having a cow over it. Sandy 2 said she won't be able to attend the Seminar this year. Bummer. 

I worked on my piece. 

I was trying to do the "fill ins" after I finished the greens under the buds. I'm now working on the French Knots to fill them in. 

Then it was off at 11:30 to the bowling alley. After that it was straight home to join up with Patrick and head to the doctors in Olympia. Didn't really feel like doing the French Knots while waiting, so didn't bother. Went to see the doctor and found that there is no change. So, that's great news. No meds or biopsy needed at this point. I go back in 6 months and start all over again. But the good news is that they have the tests over the last 2 years and they are close. I'm okay with that. 

We came on back home. First stopping at Staples for paper and then to the UPS to drop off my nephews boxes - 2 boxes. I let him know they were one the way. It will take about 4 to 5 days. Had to believe it's costing us $88. Ouch! Hard to believe shipping is going up so high. 

Came home and I worked on Patrick Birthday Cake - his Birthday is tomorrow! It turned out to be a good day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...