Sunday, January 2, 2022

Bowling Night - Bad News

 Today started out pretty good. I was up and playing my games. Then I had to do some laundry and clean up a bit. Not that much to clean, but when you have a cat, it's sometimes more often. 

I worked on getting my TAST done. Didn't get it done, but worked on it. 

I'm up to week 32. So, I have a ways to go to get this done. I'm just playing with it. I do like learning new techniques. I have no clue what I will do with it when it's done, but I can say I am learning from it. A couple of them were a little harder than most. 

Then it was off to bowling. Of course it was the day that I forgot my phone. So, a few messages came in. I did bowl better today. 163, 204, 164. I'm working on it. I lost it on the last game. I was doing really good with no opens till the end of the last game. grrr

We stopped at Safeway on the way home. I looked at my text messages and got a message from Cindy saying Sandy was in the Emergency room! I texted Sandy and she's not doing good. She didn't say what happened other than a truck hit her. So, she won't be in BE tomorrow. I told her to let me know what the surgeon says. Don'ts sound good, and I'm worried. I wish I knew more about what was going on. I will just have to wait and hear from her. She was tired and needed to rest. I'm praying she's going to be okay. 

My day turned out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...