Friday, January 28, 2022

Quilt Meeting At Moms

 This morning I was getting the quilts together to take with me. I grabbed all 4 quilts. 

I worked on the label for the one I finished, then I worked on my brothers quilt - binding. I have about half a side to finish the quilt. I have the label to add to it. Then I can have 2 ready for the museum. Nancy and mom took one quilt each. I took the quilt that Nancy was binding and will finish it. I only have about 1 side to finish on that one. Then I can have 3 quilts to take to the museum. 

I put Connie Carter's name on both the piecing and quilting. Now it's ready to go to a Veteran. 

Came home and saw the boxes in the garage. So, I took one, and went to the stack of boxes for genealogy. I ended up pulling out a box that was full of photos. It has a lot of mom's side and dad's side. I'm not sure who is who. I did go through them and threw out half of them. Those were ones that had pickers of land or other stuff. If the photo was blurry, it went in the trash. I found some photos that I took when I was young, and they were all bad, so they went into the trash. I didn't want cat photos or dog photos, so those went as well. I have more to do. 

After all that we had supper and then I decided to play games. My day was good and it ended up being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...