Monday, January 31, 2022

What A Day!

 Since it's Monday, it was a busy day for me. Till now anyway. 

Received a call as I'm heading out the door. The carpet people were coming to fix the carpet where the seam is and the stairs where Patrick dropped ink. Both Patrick and I were leaving this morning. Patrick said he would stay and take care of the carpet people. 

I went on out and did the usual stops on Monday. Once all that was done, I went to the grange to find Alice and some people that were going to rent the grange. Once they left, we chatted. Then Cindy and I got down to business. Sandy showed up and we all had a really good laugh. It was good to see Sandy in such a good mood. 


I was able to get a lot done on this set of leaves. I'm happy with the work I got done. Then I was helping Cindy work out her twisted lazy daisy stitch. She had it by the time we left, I just hope she practices before we get back together, or she will forget. lol 

Came home and worked on my book keeping stuff. Then it was time for supper. It was funny, but I passed Patrick on the way home. He was behind me for awhile. I thought we would be back to back, but he turned off to get something else done. So, 10 mins after I got home, he did. 

Sharon called and asked for the pattern of the beaded Santa's. So, I had to get that ready to take up to her. She's borrowing my pattern. I made a copy of my word chart, just in case. 

I'm just happy today was being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...