Since it's Monday, it was a busy day for me. Till now anyway.
Received a call as I'm heading out the door. The carpet people were coming to fix the carpet where the seam is and the stairs where Patrick dropped ink. Both Patrick and I were leaving this morning. Patrick said he would stay and take care of the carpet people.
I went on out and did the usual stops on Monday. Once all that was done, I went to the grange to find Alice and some people that were going to rent the grange. Once they left, we chatted. Then Cindy and I got down to business. Sandy showed up and we all had a really good laugh. It was good to see Sandy in such a good mood.
Came home and worked on my book keeping stuff. Then it was time for supper. It was funny, but I passed Patrick on the way home. He was behind me for awhile. I thought we would be back to back, but he turned off to get something else done. So, 10 mins after I got home, he did.
Sharon called and asked for the pattern of the beaded Santa's. So, I had to get that ready to take up to her. She's borrowing my pattern. I made a copy of my word chart, just in case.
I'm just happy today was being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!
Comments