Saturday, January 29, 2022

A Quiet Day

 This morning we went grocery shopping. I really didn't need a lot. So, we bought about $100 worth - and that wasn't much!! Prices are going up. Even gas is going up again. 

Came home and I finished the binding on Patrick's quilt and put the label on. There are 4 names on the piecers. I checked with my nephew and the quilt arrived yesterday. I'm glad he's got it. Now it's a waiting game on when they present it to Christopher. I will see if they will video it so I can see it. 

Then I gave up and played games. Wasn't in the mood to do much else. I did get my sourdough cinnamon raisin bread. I have it in the refrigerator. 

So, today was really not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 




No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...