Thursday, January 13, 2022

Stayed Home

 This morning we were up and moving again. Not far though. 

I had Patrick go downstairs with me and let me know what he thought about the quilt on the wall. I know I have things I need to do, but I want to do another top before too long. If I have to drop some off on Monday, then I want to add another one to the pile. This weekend I will work on getting 2 more tops done. The one that needs another border and the one on my wall.

Then it was time to sit and watch a couple shows. Patrick worked on the roast and I was able to work on my cross stitching. 

I worked on the wolf. I made sure I was on track. I did take some stitches out but most of it was done today. I like the mouth area. I'm going to try and get it done but it may be a day or two because we are headed to Seattle tomorrow and I want to get some quilting done as well. I'm looking forward to getting this quarter done. 

Since Patrick is bowling, I'm going to keep working on this piece. I do like this. I'm having fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...