Saturday, January 8, 2022

Another Saturday!

 This morning started out with me playing games. Then it was time for Patrick to go bowling. They were making up for the snow day that his team couldn't go. This week his league canceled because of the flood. 

While he was gone, I made some Banana Nut Bread that was a recipe from my "adopted" grandmother. It is easy and a very good recipe. I like some of the old recipes. I also found her Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake Recipe that I'm going to try later this week. It's pretty close to the Chocolate Chip Date Cake that Patrick's mom was good for. Then I got to work on laundry. 

I pretty much played my game today. I want to get it done. It's one that goes for the weekends and not during the week. I like challenges, just wish it wasn't only on the weekends. 

Once I decided to do some work, I got back to my Santa. I'm working on the coat part and will have it hanging here pretty soon. It's coming along pretty good. I did have to take out some red at the end of the gold area. I had missed a line. I have the right side done now. I'm working to the left and will get to the middle area soon. That's what's fun with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...