Thursday, January 27, 2022

Still Binding

 This morning I didn't feel like doing much. So Patrick and I were playing games and watching TV all morning. 

Then it was off to Olympia for his appointment. We are now scheduled every 3 weeks to go up for his cancer treatments. I didn't go in the office with him, but was there when he was getting his appointments arranged. We are working on trips to Olympia and thankful it's not Seattle or Tacoma. 

We stopped at DQ for supper and then came home. Had some Birthday cake and then Patrick left for bowling. I in the meantime, decided to try and get more done on my brothers quilt. 


As bind I did go. I've got another side done. It's going. I will be working on this tomorrow as well. I'm still not sure if I want to give the ladies Debbie's quilts or just go ahead and do them myself. It would be easier if I could do them and then do the labels. It would keep me busy, but then I have my cross stitching and beading that will keep me busy. Hard to say what I plan to do.....I'll decide tomorrow. 

I'm hoping to get back to getting a few things done. I think I'm "off" because of the stuff going on with Patrick. I can get through this. It's been a year now, and we can go. We have a cruise coming and Patrick is going on with his golfing and bowling. So, I can go on with my crafts. It's good to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lyn, haven't written lately but I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about Patrick. It seems he's doing really well so far. And you seem like you're handling it well. Sending blessings and good wishes! How is Sophie? Anne Kirby.

6th Generation Quiilter, Crafter said...

Doing good. Sophie is keeping me on my toes. Patrick is doing great - golfing and bowling twice a week. So good to see you! Hope all's well with you. - Lynn

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...