Friday, January 21, 2022

What A Day!

 This morning we were up at 6:30 to get Patrick up to Olympia by 8:15. He had his appointment for his scans. I sat and waited. 

I worked on my embroidery and was able to get most of this done. I still need to add the green under the buds on the left. I like the way it's coming along. I was able to get a lot done. 

Then Patrick dropped me off at moms. It was Friday meeting day. I worked on the binding of the quilt for my brother. 

It is now finished. I will add the label and get it sent off to my nephew. Then he will be presented this quilt on Feb. 17th. Mom wants to see it as it happens. So, my nephew will have to work that out for her. 

We then headed out to supper. Taking mom out to eat since we haven't done that in awhile. It was good to have a decent meal. We went to the Talking Cedar in Ground Mound. Came home and didn't do much at all. Wanted to get caught up on my games. lol 

It was a good day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...