Saturday, January 22, 2022

Not Much Going On

 Today we were up and I made blueberry muffins that turned out awesome! 

Then we pretty much wasted the day away. I played games, and I'm still playing games. 

I did get the label on my brothers quilt and now it's getting ready to be shipped. I'm excited to have him finally get his quilt. I was hoping he would come and get it, but that didn't work out. Mom told me my SIL has Covid again. They have not had the shots, so I hope she doesn't get too bad. She has a lot of health issues. 

So, as I said, not much going on. I wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting - today!

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...