Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A Day For The Movies

 I actually slept in till about 10:30 am. I was tired and really didn't want to get up. Patrick went out to the garage to get ready for the people picking up the furniture he posted on Facebook "free." They came around 11:30 am and surprisingly they fit it all in their truck. It was 8 pieces of furniture - 2 desks, 2 speakers (old), an end table and a couple more things I can't remember. We were thrilled to get them out of the house and garage. It made room for a lot of stuff. 

I decided to post a few things on eBay hoping to sell them. Hate to give them to the Grange to sell, but may have to. 

I decided to sell this. I have it with free shipping. It's just the pattern, but it is cute! I do hope it goes to someone who wants it. 


I also decided to sell this quilters (crafters) tool. I rarely used it. I had it in case, but I really think I only ever used it once. So, I'm hoping to sell it too. I have about 7 auctions going. Cross stitch and quilting stuff. 

Then mom and Nancy showed up to see the changes in the house. They really liked what we have done. While they were here the nobs for the cabinets came in. So, after they left, we started take the old nobs off (Nancy said she would take those), and got about half way when it was time to leave for the movies. 

We arrived at the movies around 3:30 pm. The room where the movie was ended up being without lights, so had to put a flashlight on to get in. Patrick let them know. We went to the Spiderman movie. I really wasn't that impressed with it. I usually don't care for Spiderman movies anyway, but this one I really didn't care for. Disappointed actually. I was hoping for a little better ending or even a little better story line. Not my favorite at all. Afterwards we stopped and got a burger at Wendy's and I wasn't too thrilled with that either. Patrick asked for no cheese and he ended up with 2 slices of cheese. Mine was a little dry and I had everything on it. Go figure. 

We got back home and Patrick got to work on the cabinet nobs again. He's almost finished. I didn't feel like working on my beading - which I need to get back to. It turned out that today (like yesterday) was not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...