Sunday, January 30, 2022

Finished Binding - Went Bowling

 This morning was cold! We pretty much stayed home. I worked on laundry and played my games. Then I got busy on getting the binding done on another quilt. I also added a label to the quilt. 

Three quilts are now ready to go the museum. It's an added addition to the quilts. We had 8 ready to give out - 5 are going out this weekend. Then adding these to the pile will put us at 5 ready for the next one. We have about 4 others out there with bindings. I have to pick one up from mom on Wednesday and then it will be done as well. It needs a pillow case, so will end up giving it back to Debbie. Nancy takes a little longer getting the bindings on. 

Then it was time to go bowling. I started out good. Took a noise dive after! I bowled a 194, 171, and then really went in the toilet!! A 136!! Not my best bowling! At least I got a 501 series. I really do need to figure out what is going on with the lanes! We had 3 new bowlers come in. I was able to let one sub, add one to a team, and did what we don't do - let the other bowl on his own for an average. 

At least I finished the third quilt. That made it a great day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...