Monday, January 10, 2022

Worn Out! LOL

 I couldn't sleep last night. I did get some sleep but kept waking up and couldn't go back to sleep. 

This morning started out with going downstairs and cutting the backing for a QOV quilt, and then ironing the fabric. I needed to get it done so I could drop the quilt off this morning. 

First stop was the church to drop of the quilt. It was locked and as I was getting ready to call them, the cleaning lady let me in. She unlocked the door after I left. Then to the bank. Once that was done, headed to McD's to get  drinks for Cindy and I. Headed to the grange for our BE meeting. There was water over the road when I got about a block from the grange. 

Cindy and I chatted and stitched. I even gave the grange a lot of boxes full of garage sale stuff. It was so nice to get the boxes out of the house and garage. Then it was time to stitch. I was happy to get a lot done today. 

I finished the 2nd corner and started on the 3rd corner. It's close to being half finished. One more to go and then I will be getting to the flowers. 

As I was leaving, I forgot I put my ice tea on the top of the van. By the time I realized it, it went flying across my hood and on the ground. I cleaned up the cup and lid, then head on to my next stop. Even Gene was trying to tell me I had my drink on top of the van - if I would have seen him, I would have figured it out!

Stopped at the bowling alley and chatted with Kathy about our league. She's been doing good and keeping up with the work. Things change and sometimes she has to make the changes at the last minute. Hopefully after this week, we will be back to normal. 

Came home to find Patrick was golfing. Faye left me a check that was sent to QOV for a donation. It was nice to get! I had to get it off to nationals. Then I had to check with Nancy and Faye about what they needed for the presentation on the 20th. I won't be there because of my doctors appointment in Olympia. I ended up being on the phone from 2 pm till Patrick got home at 4 pm. I ended up chatting with Faye twice, Nancy twice, Sharon H once, Sharon M twice and mom. I had that phone to my ear way too long. I was running around getting stuff put away and getting my stuff updated. By the time I sat down - after supper - I felt like I was beat! So, I'm going to call today an early night. I'm heading to bed in about an hour or so. I really am tired. Way too much going through my mind and way too much stuff going on! At least I could enjoy my BE meeting and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...