Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Working On The Pillow Cases

This morning Patrick went golfing and I headed downstairs. 

I got to work on the pillow cases I cut. I also went and got the fabric that went with the quilt I made. So, I was able to find that fabric and cut it for the quilt. 

The top 2 are for the quilts I have, the next four are extras for the other quilts that don't have pillow cases. 

I spent the day down there listening to my book and sewing. Yep, I was sewing. I need to get the border on the other quilt but will do that tomorrow - after I finish with the labels on the quilts. Then the quilts can go to the museum and be ready to be presented to veterans. It's funny how I know all the quilts. I know which ones are there and which ones we've given away. I can usually figure out if there is a missing quilt. It's almost like I do with money. I know the amount to the penny. Just something I do, I guess. 

Came upstairs after Patrick got back. I played a few games. I love my new tablet and I added a few games to it. I couldn't load a couple because it wouldn't get me to the level I was on. So, they will stay on the old tablet and I will play those while I listen to my books when I go to bed. It works out great. lol 

Today was actually a good day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...