Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Just Enjoying The Day

 Today is a quiet day before we head back to Olympia tomorrow. 

I really didn't do much. Really wasn't in the mood. Debbie showed up early to give me her 2 quilts that she put the binding on. I THOUGHT about doing the border on the one downstairs, but that's as far as it got. Was more interested in playing games. 

Then I finally got to finishing the quilt. 

Connie's quilt is done and needs a label. Then it will go to the museum for another Veteran. 

While I was working on this, I also baked a Olive Bread. It really turned out good. I had a little whole wheat with bread flour and it turned out really good. Almost like having the olives on the top of a piece of bread. Loved it. 

Then I pulled Patrick's quilt out and got started on the binding for that one. Now I have 3 quilts to bind. If I get this one done, it will be down to 2. 

There isn't a lot done, but it's getting there. I am close to having a side done. Guess I will be doing that tomorrow as well. I may be taking the other 2 to moms to see who wants to do those. I think I will have them done faster. I believe there are a couple that are still getting stitched down. 

Tomorrow is another trip to Olympia. It's time for Patrick to get amino therapy started. Not looking forward to that. 

But today I was - at least for a few minutes - Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching! 

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...