Friday, January 14, 2022

Trip To Seattle

 This morning we headed to Seattle. It was an hour and forty minutes to Kaiser in Seattle. Patrick was to see the doctor at 11;30 am but we were an hour early and they were an hour late. So, he finally got in around noon. 

I took a walk to get some food. I found a bakery across the street and got a sandwich. I picked up Patrick a German Chocolate Cake that was like the GCC's we used to get. He told me later on that is was. I didn't have any. I had enough with that sandwich I ate around 2 pm. 

While I waited for Patrick to "recover" I was working on my embroidery. 


The first time I decided to call it quits, I had this much done. I played a few games on the phone. Then I actually went back to working on this piece. 


I like the way it's coming along. I need to work on the center. I will work on it more. It's supposed to look stuffed, so I have another layer to do on it. 

We finally left around 4 pm. arriving at home around 6:30 pm. On the way home we were able to see Mt. Rainier in it's full view! I loved the view!


See the busy I-5! We were stop and go for awhile. 



I decided I didn't want to work on anything else today. But today I was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...