Saturday, January 1, 2022

Trying To Finish A Finish LOL

 Today started out pretty good. I'm happy to say, it ended just as well. 

I wanted to get laundry done - and I'm close. I have one more load to put in the dryer. 

I wanted to get my bookmark done. 

I finished the cross stitching. I just need to finish the ends. I will do some looking to see if I have the off white thread and will go from there. If not I may use a black. Then again, maybe not. I will think on this one.  I know enough embroidery designs, I should be able to figure something out. 

We watched movies and I was able to listen to my book as well. I'm enjoying the book, just need to find the time to listen to it. Working on my projects is a great time - unless Patrick comes up with some ideas for movies. I'm getting there though. Love this book. 

My day turned out to be a really good New Year day, and I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...