Friday, January 7, 2022

Flooding In Centralia - We Are Safe

 Woke to the news about Centralia and Chehalis being under water. Downtown was okay. The place around the Veterans Memorial Museum was flooded but didn't make it in the museum. They built it up high enough. The main road (Harrison) in Centralia was closed down along with I-5. We watched the news and saw the damage. I could not get out to go to moms. I was blocked off with flooding all around. The freeway at Rush Road was closed, Jackson Hwy was closed, and Bishop Road was closed. So, the only way I could get out is to go south. I have no place to go south, so stayed home. 

I needed to get the water paperwork done. Doing a close end of the year. It worked out fine. I played games and worked on my Santa. 

I was able to get more done on the coat. I also got most of the grass done on the right side. It's coming along nicely.  Of course Sophie had to help me out too. I was able to get a lot done. I'm hoping to finish the corner and get moving toward the middle. 

It turned out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...