Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Binding Day

This morning I woke to a text asking if Debbie could stop by in the morning. It was 9:30 before I was up and out of bed. I over slept. Patrick went golfing. 

So, I told her to give me till 11 and I will be ready for her. I stitched the labels on the 2 quilts I had. Those where folded and the pillow cases put with them. Then I texted her about 10:15 to let her know I was done and she could come. She was delivering my brothers quilt to me. 

Once I was done playing, I pulled the quilt out and got started on binding it. I have 2 sides done so far. 


 She used the fabric I took to her. It's the same fabric that is on the front of the quilt. 

So, most of my day was binding and playing games. I enjoyed listening to my book as well while I worked on the binding. 

It ended up being a great day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...