Tuesday, October 18, 2022

A Finish - Even When Busy!

 We had to leave early this morning and head up to Olympia. Patrick was getting his immunotherapy. While he was in there, I was sitting in the waiting room. I was able to work on my embroidery and have a great time. 

The "Brazilian Fantasy" was finished while waiting on Patrick! I was thrilled to finally get all the French knots done. I do like it now that it's done. 

Came home and I wanted to get my game challenge done. It took a lot. But I couldn't get it done before I had to head back out and pick Ziva up. My granddoggie was having some teeth removed today. I went to pick her up. Poor thing! 

Came home and decided to try and finish the game - which I did. Then I worked on my beading. 

I was able to finish the 2nd on of 3. Now I need to do one more of this one and one more of the other one. Then I will have 1 set of the ornament. I will have to do more. I will work on more later. 

Right now I think I need to get one more QOV top made. Plus I want to work on my embroidery from my class. Chances are that will be first. I'm just happy to have one done. It went fast. I need to try and work just as hard on the Bonsai tree. - It will keep me going and being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...