Friday, October 7, 2022

Class Day

 This morning I was up early and listening to my book. I am still having trouble with my hip but at least I can get physical therapy. 

I got the kitchen cleaned up and then headed into the computer room to work on my class. I really am enjoying this class. Being the only one in the class is a plus. Debbie is really good. 


We worked on three different area. The rim of the bowl, the area to the right (top), and the drizzle stitches in the middle. I had so  much fun making the yellow moss. It's fun! I had so much fun with it that we did it twice. We are doing 2 hour classes. I like that better. We talked about it. She's planning on offering 2 hours a week for the classes. I told her it works great for me. I can work on my piece in between the weeks. 

The I came out and worked on finishing my "Delicate Pleasures" piece. 


It is now completed. I'm so thrilled to finally have this done. I can now work on the piece for BDEIG that came in the mail. It's for the quilt they will be doing for seminar. I will have that to show as well. I also want to get to work on the bonsai tree. That is next. I have a few things I want to finish before our next class. 

Good new! My beads arrived today.


 Now I can get started on my "Fireside Sophie" piece. I'm excited about starting but will have to wait a little while before I do. I have a couple things that need to be finished first. Ornaments are one thing. In the meantime I need to stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...