Tuesday, October 25, 2022

A Little Of This And That

Today started out with Patrick leaving and me going out for a walk. I walked twice around the block and then stopped at Cherrill's to see how she's doing. We got caught up on each other. It's nice to have tea with her. 

Came home and played a few games. Then when Patrick arrived he reminded me I needed to do the certificates for the presentation tomorrow. So, I printed them downstairs and decided to lay the blocks out downstairs to see if I could get a quilt out of it. I was 2 blocks short. 


Trying to find 2 more blocks. If I don't I will probably find something to put in the middle of the quilt that will cover 2 squares. I'm not sure what, but I will work on it. 

 Had to get ready for supper and board meeting. I wasn't looking forward to the meeting. I'm actually getting tired of trying to figure out where we will be going for Seminar. The looking is taking way to long. So, I just stayed mute most of the time. That way my comments aren't heard. lol The meeting ended just as supper was done. Patrick made a mac & cheese that he found a recipe for. It turned out really good!

Then I decided to try and get some stitching in. Wasn't sure if I wanted to do embroidery or beading. Embroidery won out. 

I worked on the bowl again. Tried to fill in the rim a little but I think I will do more of that later. I need to use the magnifier to fill it in more. I worked on the bottom part of the bowl as well. It made it nice to get some stitching in for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...