Sunday, October 23, 2022

Beading While Seahawks Won!

 This morning I was playing games. It's a way that I can relax but at times I don't want to do anything else. 

Cleaning day. So, I got 4 loads of laundry done as well as the kitty litter. I completely change the litter box on Sundays. It a good to get a few things done. Now I just need to find something to make for dessert or even cookies. I will try and find something like that later this week. 

Patrick woke with a sore neck. He's had that for a few days, but today seemed to be a little worse. He decided he's not going to bowl tonight. (I'm working on this before we go so I can finish it when I get home)


I worked on beading while we watched the game. I would listen to my book since I really didn't want the play on play action. I'm happy to say I finished the panel on the left and started the Columbine. Once that is done I will have a set for one ornament. I will then work on a couple more. I'm thinking of changing the greenery on the next one. I want the darker green with the medium green. 

I have backing and batting ready for Debbie. Not sure when she is coming to get it. I will be out all day tomorrow. My physical therapy starts tomorrow. WooHoo!

Patrick didn't bowl tonight. He was having issues with his neck. So, we bowled. Won 3 of 4 games. Bowled a team that is easy to win at times. They kicked butt on the first game. By the last game they were bowling 89 to 106 scores. I bowled a 153, 189, and 158. Not my best! I had a 500 series. I thought I had a 501 but guess not. Not my best bowling. I need to get this back worked on and back in shape so I can bowl better. Plus I need to figure out the lanes so I won't keep messing up! Oh, well. At least my day was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...