This morning we had a few things going on. Patrick's beautiful tomatoes were roasted. We wanted to make a tomato sauce. It was in the oven for a good hour. Then we got busy.
Before -
After -
I was getting the skins off the cooked tomatoes. We got the recipe off the web. As we all know, everything is on the web!
After that was done, I sat and worked on my beading.
Then it was time to visit the family. We arrived at moms to find my sister-in-law cleaning up a cabinet in the garage. Apparently mom's coke exploded. She also found they were over a year old. So, she throw them out. I texted Katt to see how long coke lasts. She told me "forever." But then she said if it's a year old, it should be pitched because the carbonation is gone or close to gone.
Alicia got mom straightened out with her meds. She even did a chart for mom to check off each day. It has the medications with colored stars as well as on the chart. She's a nurse and she has a routine for her clients that she used on mom. She's an ER nurse. I thought it was great! Mom said she has a hard time remembering what she needs to take. We all told her it should be easy now. Plus sister-in-law put her iwatch set for every hour to do her breathing piece.
Came home after a couple hours. Cleaned up my beads and table cloth. Put the table cloth in the washer. Then I pulled out all my beads to chart them. Added the beads I didn't use, then took off the beads that I need for my "Fireplace Sophie" piece. I need 10 more beads before I can start. So, I ordered my beads from Aurora Beading Company. I also looked at the Barrell of Beads site and I like that one as well. I will be looking into ordering from there. They are cheaper when it comes to 5 grams. I didn't use them because I wanted 25 grams on a couple of them. They just had the 5 gram tubes.
I'm looking forward to getting started on that piece which will definitely have me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



Comments