Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Flosstube And Beading

Today I enjoyed being able to do as I pleased while Patrick went golfing. I did get laundry going and cleaned up the kitchen with emptying the dishwasher. 

Then I sat and worked on my Flosstube video. I tried to do one on a new program, but it didn't work. The sound and the "mouth" where not working together. I hate it when there is a delay. So, instead I re-did the video and posted it on Youtube. I couldn't get it to load on my computer, so I loaded it from my phone. That took a good 30 mins. I couldn't believe it since I usually load things a lot faster. It had been almost a year since I posted anything. I will try to do better. 

After all that, I played games. I like my games and just wanted to relax. I have quilters coming over tomorrow and I want to try and relax instead of thinking about tomorrow. We have a presentation on Thursday. Oh, well. 

Then I decided to fix the panel for the ornament. Yep, beading. I wanted to get the ornament to be right. So, I unzipped the area that needed to be worked. Rows 18-24. To my surprise it worked out great. 



The one on the left is the one that has the mistakes. The one on the right is the right design. It's Queen Anne's Lace. I fixed the problem and got to work on the next panel. I'm at row 15 with that one. I like how much better it looks. If you look under the first white area, you will see where I messed up. The white dot on the right side of the mistaken one is now removed. I like being able to fix beading by unzipping a row and zipping it back together. It's a lot of fun. So, I don't worry to much when I have to do it. It's when I have 1 bead out of place that needs to be fixed and that is a major pain in the butt. 

My day was looking like very little was going to be done. That doesn't help me be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!
 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...