Saturday, October 29, 2022

Now It's Saturday

 This morning we were woken by a hawk breaking the window above my bed. Good thing it was a double pane window. Now we are going to have to get the window fixed. 

I was enjoying the morning but still tired. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke an hour later, I went back to bed. I got up after another hour of sleep. Sat down to watch TV and Patrick said we still had time to go to the movies. So, we headed out. 

We watched "Ticket to Paradise" and I loved it! It was really good. Patrick doesn't like Julia Roberts but I do. He actually enjoyed the movie as well. It was funny but not stupid. More like what I like. I thought of my daughter a couple times with the comments that were out there. lol 

Came home and made supper. Of course had to do my exercises again. 


I pulled out my beading. I was able to get over half of what you see done. I will try and finish it later this week. I really do need to get this done. It's the last panel in the set. 

I worked on getting my beading going. That will always keep my Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...