Sunday, October 30, 2022

I Should Quit Bowling!

 This morning I was up and enjoying the morning - till I started doing laundry and cleaning up. Then I decided I was going to work on getting that last panel done for the ornament. So, between loads of laundry I listened to my book and watched the Seahawks WIN! Yeah! 

Just as I finished the panel, I had to get ready for my virtual meeting. We do embroidery in our virtual meeting. I showed my bonsai tree and wanted to get some work on it, but ended up chatting instead. Which means I didn't get much done. Plus I end up eating supper when I'm in the meeting. 

Then it was time to leave early to go bowling. I swear! I really need to go back to beginner learning lessons! I could not find one place or mark that worked for me. I would strike but then in all three games I had 9 splits! 4 in one game! Not my night!! I didn't even get a 145 average.....so discouraging! At this rate, I'm loosing interest in the game! I've been bowling since I was 12!!! You would think I would know by now how to bowl! Oh, well. We bowled the Vacant team and won all 4 games. I was getting ticked at Nick because he was so dang slllllooooowwww getting up there to bowl. I was getting frustrated with my bowling as well as frustrated with him taking so freaking long!! And I bowl after him!! UGH! 

My best part of the day was when I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...