Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Doctor's Appointment & Tomato Sauce

This morning we enjoyed each other's company before heading up to Olympia. We left early because Patrick saw they were working on I-5. We passed the south bound that was moved to one lane. The back up was about 5 miles long. So, we weren't sure if we would be able to come back on I-5. We ended up being an hour early. So, we sat in the car for about 30 mins. I worked on my embroidery. 

I was able to get this flower going. I worked on it while waiting to get into the doctors. The good news is that my thyroid seems to be behaving. I asked about my back. So, she checked out my movements. Then she ordered PT. I have to go back in December to see how things are going. I told her I don't want surgery and I don't want to get a shot. So, I'm willing to do PT. 

Came home after dropping a few things off and picking up my quilts. Now all three are back home and will be staying home. 

Checked the mail and found a block I need to return by December. 

I got an order off to Debbie Goff for the 3 flosses that I don't have. I will be working on this after the I'm working on now done. I just have 2 flowers to finish. I'm almost done with 1 of the 2. I like the colors, but Not really understand the blue in there with pink. I have to do the pattern colors. It will be fun and interesting. 

Then we worked on the tomatoes again. 


Patrick came in with a bucket full! So, we got everything ready! I ended up with 6 pans full of tomatoes that got roasted. I let it cook a little, but I noticed that it started to burn. I may have to move it to another pot and cook it down some more. 

While that was going I worked on my piece. 


I got more of the flower done. I will work on the leaves that stick out tomorrow. I'm getting excited about getting this done. It's fun. I did notice that some of these stitches are in the piece they asked me to do. Will be fun!

At least I know how to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...