Thursday, October 20, 2022

Visiting Mom

Today I went over to moms. I had told her I would be over. I didn't go till around 10 am. I took some chicken from the roasted chicken that we had. I had enough for a couple lunches. I left some of it for her when I left. She looked great and even put her makeup on today. She was in a good mood and it was an enjoyable time with her. 

We both sat and watched the Unsolved Mystery. 

I worked on my embroidery. I added the tree part on the middle left. Then I started working on the bowl. I need to fill in a few move stitches. It's a little "gappy." We were in about 5 shows! lol I wanted to get more done but time went by faster than I could get the stitches done. I'm having fun, just not getting as much done as I wanted. 

Came home and got a text from Connie. She wanted to stop by and get some more fabric for pillow cases. Her and JoAnn came about 6 pm. Patrick had left already for his meeting and then bowling. 

Connie and JoAnn came and I gave her a ton of fabric for the pillow cases. We talked about the piece I have on the wall. I told them what I was thinking. I have 2 quilt tops that I can get done this weekend if I get there. I have a virtual class tomorrow. Then I have the start of my other class on Saturday. It's going to be fun! The next class won't be as long. It will be fun to see how to do some of the stuff she has on the next piece. I will be showing that as I go. I just wish I had more done to show her. lol Just keeps me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching! 

 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...