Monday, October 10, 2022

Working On Class - Fukien Tea Bonsai

This morning I was out the door and on my way to our BE group meeting. Today it was four of us. Sue T came for the first time in a couple years. She wanted to visit with us and then head on out to AZ for the winter. We do have a lot of "snow birds" around here. Not sure why because it's usually a quiet winter and we don't get much snow. Oh, well. 

I worked on the Tea Bonsai. I'm really enjoying this class!

I was able to get moving on the tree. I covered half the tree before it was time to call it done. I stopped at the bowling alley on my way home. 

Got home and sat with Patrick for a while. He was watching "The Orville" and I remembered that show. There was one that I didn't remember. 

I played for a little bit and then went back to working on the tree again.

I finished up the tree trunk. I like the way it came out. Sorry, had it on my lap when I took the photo. I then started to work on the rim of of the bowl. I'm getting that done soon. I may actually get caught up on my class. We have our next class Friday. I should be ready for that. This is fun!

While we had our meeting, Sue brought some pillow cases that needed some embroidery work. We decided to make it a challenge to have a set done by the time Sue comes back in May. It will be fun to work on that! I love the idea. It's just going to have to wait till I get a couple other things done first. 

It's hard to believe I spend most of the day being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!  


 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...