Friday, October 21, 2022

An Enjoyable Day

 This morning started out good and ended good. I had my class and Patrick worked outside. 

My class with Debbie Goff was short. We talked about what I was able to do in my class project. She was telling me that when I get the "hair" done, then I can wash the piece. After it's washed then I can tie the hair back and trim it. I'm actually liking that idea. I showed her were I was on my project and then we chatted about tomorrow's meeting. We start the next class tomorrow with a get together. Then in 2 weeks we start the class which is 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to it. 

This is my next class. The butterflies are not attached to the background. Or another way to say it, is that the butterflies are free standing. I wanted to be ready for the class, so I cut the floss and put them on my keepers. I have it all in the bag ready to go. That way I don't have to take the floss and unravel it while in class. I have it all set and ready to go. 

I then got busy making Chocolate Chip Date Cake that is my mother in law's recipe. It turned out awesome! I listened to the end of my book and then it was time to go out to eat. 

We went to Olympia for the Outback. One the way home we stopped and dropped off some fabric and batting at Connie's. I just need to get busy and make a couple tops. Since it's raining - I may just do that. 

When we got back home we had dessert and then watched the new movie about Good and Evil on Netflix. I seriously liked that movie! It looks like they have it set up for another one. I'm loving it! Well worth watching! One of the better movies. I was having trouble with my foot crapping so I had to walk around while watching it. 

When my foot was behaving, I was able to get a few beads done on this. I'm working on the third Queen Anne's Lace panel. 

All in all, I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...