Sunday, October 16, 2022

TV, Embroidery And Bowling

 This morning Patrick was out the door to go get his blood tests in Olympia. I tried to sleep a little longer, but that didn't happen. 

I played my games for a little bit. Then when Patrick came home, he had doughnuts! Had to eat those! 

Then we sat and watched TV. It was time to get some of the shows we were missing done. I was okay with that because I wanted to get the embroidery done for BDEIG. 

I started at this point. I had all this done yesterday. I was thrilled to get this much done. 

I had to read the instructions that came with this piece. The greenery was "suggested" as a medium green. So, I went downstairs and pulled a green that I thought would work. It was originally the light blue that is in the center where I did French knots. This has more French knots and I'm going to do those last. Then I can get it in the mail. I will try to get it done this week. I need to send it off and get back to my stuff. 

Now off to bowling. 

We won 3 games. Almost lost 2 but pulled it out. Patrick had a 623 series and he was the one that won the game for us. We were trying to win the quarter. We had to win 3 games in order to have it. Thank goodness we pulled it out. There for awhile I thought we only had 2 games. I did bowl a 211 and had a 511 series. Better than I have done in a long time! It felt good to get a good game out of it. My other games weren't so good. I'm just glad we won the quarter! 

All in all it was a good day. Even being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...