Saturday, October 22, 2022

Getting Ready For Another Class

This morning I didn't feel like getting up. I knew I had my class introduction at 10 am and knew I had to get up. So, I got up and headed to my class. 

We had 4 of us today. Plus the teacher - Debbie Goff. One of the gals couldn't make it, so Debbie was going to contact her to make sure she gets what she needs to attend. Debbie showed how to work with the wire for the wings. We decided that we would have the wings ready for our second class. We don't start for a couple more weeks. Then it's only a 2 section class. We were only on the introduction for about 30 mins. Then I was ready to move on. 

Patrick suggested we go to the movies. I was okay with that. I really would have liked to have stayed home, but I do want to see a couple movies that are out there. It took about 5 mins to get the gal to use our credits for pop corn and soda. Can you imagen what it's like when you have a long line waiting to pay? UGH The last three times we went they said they were having trouble with their computer going slow. This was the slowest it has ever been. They need a new system. 

We saw "Black Adams" and I loved it! It's a really good movie. I would love to see it again. There were things that can easily get missed. I loved the characters. I really, really enjoyed the movie! It's well worth going to. 

Came home and played a few games. Then decided I needed to get some work done on something. So, I pulled out my beading. 


I worked a few more stitches/rows in on this. I will try and finish it later. I still want to go downstairs and try to get another quilt top done. That will have to be a day when I have plenty of time. Tomorrow is bowling, Monday is embroidery and moms. So at this rate it might not happen till Wednesday or Thursday. Tues is a trip to Olympia. My week is filling up fast! But I'm going to try and find time for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...