Monday, October 3, 2022

MY QUILT IS STILL MISSING!

 Today is the day for Brazilian embroidery. I decided to work on my class project. Plus I have an idea of who to give the piece to if I get it done in time. 

I started working on the knots in the tree. I still have more work to do on the knots. I filled in the middle and did the outline stitching. I did the satin stitch on the one on the right. It looks darker. I like the way it looks. I have more to do before I can move on to the bullions under the tree. 

Came home after stopping at the bowling alley. I was hoping to hear where my quilt was, but not a word so far. I posted it on Facebook so that it will be out there. Talked to mom and she asked if I was mad at her for letting the quilt go. Patrick told me to say, "yes." I do know if it ever comes back, it won't be going anywhere again!! She said she couldn't sleep worrying about the quilt. She even went through her quilts. They send out an urgent request for all the quilters to check their quilts. So far no one has it. There are 2 quilters that left for a week. So, they are trying to get ahold of them to be able to check to see if they have the quilt. At this rate, no one is saying they have it. I may have to file a police report on this. I don't know what I'm going to do!! It's heart breaking that it's missing!! I hope that everyone is sharing the photo! I want that quilt back. 

My day ended up being able to work on my embroidery and nothing else. I'm still freaking over my lost quilt. But I can say being with friends and working on embroidery has me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

How terrible to have your quilt lost! I’m hoping it will turn up and be returned to you.

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...