Saturday, October 15, 2022

Posting Early Today

 This morning I was up early, my hip didn't want me to sleep any longer. I listened to the last of another audiobook. I'm enjoying some new ones. Funny how so many books now are "series" that go on for over 20 books. I don't mind half the time because that gives me a book to listen to. I have started a couple new series and found they go for about 4 books and stop. All because the last book was published this year. 

We decided to watch the Mariners!! I'm still watching this game as it's in the 14th inning. No one has scored. I keep hoping the Mariners pull it out! If not, we can't say they didn't try! 

I'm working on the piece for the guild. I got most of the center done today. I'm not sure if I like it. I don't care for the colors. But they asked me to make it with those colors. I will get some greens out of my supply. I received a note on what I can do and what not to. They usually have beads on this, but we are not supposed to do the beads. I have to do French knots instead. So, that's what I'm doing around the center. Once that is done I will work on the hearts. Then I need to find the greens she requested and work with that. I'm hoping to get it done soon, since I need to mail it back. 

We are heading to the playhouse to see a play. It a mystery play. I'm looking forward to it. Since it doesn't get out till around 11 pm, I decided to just get this posted and not worrying about doing it when I get home. 

Now we are going into the 15th inning! We can hope!

It's a great day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...