Monday, October 31, 2022

Busy Day....From One Place To Another

This morning was first stop to the bank, second stop to the bowling alley, and then to the grange to enjoy some time with Cindy and Sandy. We talked and worked on our projects. I was able to get a bead in on the tree as well as a few leaves. I didn't get a photo, but will do that when I work on it next. I have my new class this Saturday. 

Then it was off to Connie's to drop off my quilt. Also took her her backing and batting. We chatted for a little bit. She has been getting a few quilt tops done as well as quilting them. I'm amazed at how much she gets done. 

Next stop was Bill and Bea's for 2 burgers. Once I had those I was off to moms. We had lunch together before she had visitors. I enjoyed about 20 mins with Irene who used to live across the street from mom. They just sold the house. She's now in the Colonial House at Stillwaters Estates. She was looking good but she's lost some weight. Next stop to Georgie's to drop off some embroidery and quilt blocks. 

I changed this around but didn't take a photo. I will probably do what I have on the floor downstairs. That will get another quilt done. (All after I got home and Debbie came over)

I was out the door to my PT. I arrived just as he was at the door. I spent the next hour doing exercises. He worked on my "tight" legs and back. I was in pain a couple times when he stuck his thumb in my back. lol 

Finally came home. Got backing and batting done for Debbie. Then she came over and collected some more fabric. We chatted for a little bit and then she left. She finished another top so at this rate, I need to get moving! Georgie gave me a couple more blocks that would go with the quilt I have on the floor. When I checked it out they were different backings. 

It's Halloween and I miss not having children stop by for treats. Time really have changed. I just relaxed the rest of the day. I'm just lucky I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!





No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...