Thursday, October 12, 2023

Crashed Today

 This morning I couldn't get my butt up. I finally got up around 9:30 am, know I needed to go walking around 11. Ron called to see if we were still one. Told him we were. It wasn't raining like it was all week. So, we took our walk. Halfway through the walk Patrick came home. I finished my walk to find Patrick in his chair not so happy. Said he had a bad night sleep, and it went into the golf game. Plus he hasn't been feeling well the last few days. He decided to go take a nap. I worked on laundry and cleaned up the kitchen before I sat down to play games. It wasn't a half hour since he went to take a nap, that I was falling asleep myself. I ended up napping for 2 hours and still didn't want to get up. We had a "light" supper and then. 

I went downstairs to get 2 quilt tops ready for Connie. She said 1 but I want to get some out of the house. I will be dropping off some of the scraps that I went through yesterday. I didn't touch the pile today. 

I am down to this much. It's depressing to see. I hate having to go through all this. I would rather have some really nice fabrics that were washed or even kept clean. I will have to work on it. I am sending 3 bags to Connie tomorrow. 

I have these three bags ready to go to Connie. I had to wash the backings. I'm on my last backing and then I can fold it up and put it in the bag as well. She wanted some backing and batting for one of her quilts. There are 2 quilts ready to be quilted and one that she wanted and will have ready. She's going to do a little at a time. I don't want to push her. I'm actually getting more tops in and need to get them out to be quilted. It's going slow but I know in a month or show it will pick up. 

I'm still not all there. I have a mammogram tomorrow - YEAH! - not. Plus I have to go to moms for our meeting. I will be leaving early. Not sure I really want to go, but will go so mom doesn't get upset with me for not coming over. Maybe this weekend I can get all this stuff done and get back to my normal part of making tops. Hard to say. But today was the day I crashed from all this stuff going on in my life. Which means I was not Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...