Friday, October 6, 2023

Not A Thing Done Today

 This morning Patrick was up and out the door for golfing. That's the one thing he does that tells me he is fine. December marks 3 years of going through cancer. 

I was pretty much busy today. First I went walking with Ron at our usual time. Then Patrick came home and we were off to Olympia for Costco. We figured it would be better to go today then tomorrow. We picked up a lot of stuff we needed and stuff we didn't. We dropped a few things off at Phil's for him as well. Then we headed home. We were trying to figure out what to do for supper because Friday's are "date night" for us. While at Costco we decided to get some King Crabs and fix that for supper. They didn't have the kitty litter we usually get. So, I have to check on that as well. 

Came home and it was already 5 pm. Fixed out crab and muffins. Then we sat down to eat. It was really good today. I didn't us salted butter and it was better. We have been trying unsalted butter lately. It works better with Patrick's taste. I'm having a little trouble with it, but I will get used to it. I bought unsalted butter at Costco, so we have enough to last. lol 

Then I wanted to play and watch TV. So, as much as I would love to say I was doing crafts, it didn't happen. I will tomorrow while waiting for Patrick while he gets his tests done. Life goes on, and I have been slowing down. But that's okay too. As long as I find the time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...