Sunday, October 15, 2023

A Trip To The Evergreen Playhouse

 This morning I didn't want to get up. I finally did around 9:30 am. I would have slept till noon if I wanted to. I just decided to get my butt out of bed. 

I was out walking at 11 am with Ron. We had a good walk, it didn't rain. We were hoping we could get the walk in before it started up again. He's going to be going to CA in a couple of weeks. I have enjoyed walking with him. I had to come in halfway through and then again when we were done. No fun when my stomach is telling me to get home fast! 

We waited about 30 mins and then headed out to pick mom and Nancy up. We got to moms early and Patrick just wanted to sit for a few mins. Then we went to get Nancy. The play today was "Murder on the   Orient Express." They did an awesome job! I really enjoyed the play! Mom fell asleep around the end of the show. She missed out on a few things. I was shocked she could go to sleep! But then she went to church and then out to eat with Nancy just before we picked them up. Nancy really enjoyed the play as well. 

Came home and got supper made. I didn't want to work on anything today. So, I decided to play my games. I will work on my quilt this week. Time will tell. This is three days of not feeling up to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...