Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Getting Ready For Tomorrow's Presentation

 Patrick left for golfing and I slept in. I woke a couple times but went back to sleep. Waking around 9 am. Guess I was tired. 

Next on my list (after getting up) was to get my exercises done and play a few games while I wait for Ron. We walked at our normal time of 11 am. I told him I would have to walk later in the day tomorrow since we have a presentation for QOV. He said that was fine. 

I came in and got busy with getting the pillow case done for the quilt that I finished this week. It's the brown one with the silhouette. 


The yellow is a bit big, but JoAnn told me to cut it at 2". That is still to big. I decided to work with it anyway. While I was working on this, I was printing my certificates. I had 6 and was able to print 4 before the printer downstairs ran out of pink ink. So, I need to go to Staples and get another one. I will think about it or order it from Amazon. Ended up coming upstairs and finishing the last 2. 


Sophie was watching me print. 


Trying to find out where the paper was coming from. 


Just watching her was comical. She couldn't figure it out. 

Once that was done, I relaxed. I was going to work on my beading, but my games got in the way of thinking straight. 


I made sourdough bread with three different seeds. It really did turn out better than I thought it would. Patrick liked it as well. At least I can bake! lol 

Even though I had a lot of QOV stuff to work with today, I found myself still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...