Sunday, October 29, 2023

Doing Nothing Today...Till Supper Time

 Today I spent working on laundry (and forgetting it). As well as sitting and listening to my book playing games. 

Finally around 4 pm I decided to do something instead of wasting the day. 

I worked on the bottom left and the white areas. I did get a lot done, but I have a couple places that need a stitch in there. I will do that later. It went really well. 

AND THE SEAHAWKS WON! I was listening to the book working on this when I would look up and find where were ahead, tied, and then behind. It was awesome to see we pulled it out at the last minute! 

So, in a way, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...