Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Working On 2 Things Now

 This morning I was up (earlier than yesterday) and ready to go walking. I called Ron to make sure we were walking since he didn't show up on time. He wasn't sure if we were walking. I can confuse him when we talk about to many days in a row. 

Afterwards I came in. Patrick arrived shortly after. He went to Safeway for stuff for supper. Then he sat down. Said he was going to go out and work in the yard since it was a good day today. Next thing I noticed was he fell asleep. So, I decided not to interrupt his sleep. Ended up playing games for a good 2-3 hours. He needs to sleep at times. I know the cancer is waring him down, so when he wants to sleep, I let him. 

After supper I decided it was time to get back to my cross stitching. 

I ended up taking out all this area where the thread is. It went all the way down to that row. I ended up taking a good 5 rows out. I just couldn't get the count right. I remember having this problem the last time I worked on it. So, today I decided to fix it. 

I was able to get it down to this point. Then I could get started and work on it correctly. 

Once I got to the point to fix it, I got going. I decided to go all the way across and get this lined up before working the steps in. I'm happy to say it worked. 


Then I wanted to work on the beads. I got tired of cross stitching after I had to fix the mistake. So, I decided to work on this piece. I've got more done. I just need to finish it tomorrow. 

Today was spent working on laundry, staying still for Patrick, and getting some stitching done. I'm getting a little at a time. That's all I need, to work on something even if it's a little at a time. That's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...