This morning I enjoyed knowing I could sleep in. I also enjoyed taking my time till I realized I had 30 minutes to show and get outside to meet Ron for walking. We won't be walking together for a couple days, so I will be able to walk when I feel like it.
Patrick worked outside. I did a couple things around the house, but decided to just enjoy playing games.
Around 2 pm we headed out to Olympia were Patrick has to get his CAT scan and MRI done. We arrived early and luckily he got in early.
I finished the work on the flowers. This is done except for the butterflies. I need to keep working on them.
We were finally done around 6 pm. Headed to Walmart to get cat litter. Since they didn't have the Scoop Away that I like, we bought the Arm & Hammer cat litter. I found it to be cheaper at 40 lbs for $19.96. When I looked online for both brands, they reached as high as $55. I couldn't believe it. Scoop Away is out of stock everywhere. Even Walmart was low on their litter. UGH
Next Patrick took me to Carl's Jr. for supper. He knows I love my burgers! I ate the whole thing! Oh, well. Now I have to behave and stay up for the next 3 hours before laying down in bed. It's only 8:30 pm right now. Oh, well. My luck when I eat later.
At least with all the stuff we have been doing, I was having fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments