Saturday, October 21, 2023

Lazy Saturday For Both Of Us

 This morning we both slept in. I headed out for my 11 am walk with Ron. 

Then came in and pretty much wasted the day away with playing games and watching movies. We watched a Disney movie that was really good. A good Halloween movie. 

I did try to get something done today. lol 


Bryan called (as he does every week), and we chatted about the family history. I told him not to worry about record keeping because I have it and will share what I have. I just can't do it while he's in prison, because I don't know if he can get it all. It's practically a book. 

The day is over, and all I did was 7 rows of bead....pretty bad! Patrick worked on the Gunderson stuff. Hopefully tomorrow I will try and do more! Today was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...